A little break

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, just taking a much needed break from furniture and blogging.  This holiday was so very busy, I hardly had a chance to sit down at the computer at all.  But I do have some furniture in the wings, but still waiting for a day that is semi warm enough.  The weather really affects my mood.  I also haven't been feeling that well, so my motivation is less than zero.
Any way, here is a cute little blog I just discovered and wanted to share with you it's
She's got some great tutorials like this ottoman, which I really want to do someday soon.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your down time and we'll be happily awaiting your return. Thanks for the link, I just love finding new places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you Kathleen. Take good care and I hope you feel better soon. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break~ they are always good to take.

    I too love Little Green Notebook.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment