New Chair upholstery

This is my second attempt at re-upholstering a chair from the thrift store. This one is very similar to the other one I did here, but without the back cushion.  This chair was much easier for two reasons.  One, because I had done it before, and two because I didn't have to take the whole chair apart to put the new fabric on!
I will be doing a complete "how to" post next week to show you exactly what I did...

But for now the before pic
brown and dirty

After
fresh and clean

  I choose a blue/gray linen fabric, which is soft and delicate.  
Isn't she lovely?

Link parties
Somewhat Simple

11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Kathleen! You did a great job. I love the fabric and the color. I'm anxious to see your "how-to" post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fresh and so clean clean:) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I'm a big fan of blues and whites! And it even looks comfy to sit in... double plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a wonderful job! i love the new colors. looking forward to your tutorial because i'd love to know how you did the piping. i really hope you don't say a sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for linking with type A, it looks amazing. i have nine chairs i need done, wanna come help? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful transformation! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I love your fabric choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did. The colors look fantastic. The chair looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chair came out beautiful!Love the color, too.
    Stop by my blog, I have a giveaway from CSN stores going...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment