DIY Ideas

Lately I've been finding some neat and simple ideas in my recent magazines, so I thought I'd share them. 

 This is a really cute, and it's recycling.  I always see old colanders at thrift stores so I think I may try this one.
It's drainage holes provide excellent drainage that a healthy root system needs.
image from Crafterholic


This next one comes from my Country Living mag
It is an idea from Camilla Fabbri at cfabbridesigns.com/blog  
See how to make it here


Or how about this yard stick coat rack, looks easy enough.  It's an idea from my DIY mag.
click here for the step by step
If you try any of these, I'd love to see how they turn out~

2 comments:

  1. Fun ideas! I like the hanging colander and using a hanger is a clever idea. I am going to bookmark this and maybe give it a try planting some hanging ferns on the side of our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colander idea. I may just have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment