B&A Friday


Today I have a great before and after dresser re-do for you.  The photos were sent to me from 
She did a fantastic job painting her grandmothers old dresser

I absolutely love how she used the same hardware, just spruced up a little with some  Rub n' Buff.
Gotta try that stuff!
  Head on over and pay her a visit to see more pics.

By the way~ 
Reason #254 why I love living in the South.
On any given day in the winter, the temp outside can be 70 degrees.  I had my windows open and it was lovely.


4 comments:

  1. i saw this one at my link party and thought it was gorgeous- love that very dark top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful in white with the dark top! It's meaningful having a piece of her grandmother's and she was able to update it. I'm so sentimental andlove having pieces in my home that hold special meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job.
    The grandmothers old dresser becomes very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my windows open too! Even took a picture of my open bedroom window because it was so momentous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment