Haven and beach pics

So I'm one of the hundreds of lucky ladies who got a Haven Conference ticket before it sold out.  I felt so lazy for procrastinating and narrowly missing this great opportunity to meet some of my wonderful blog friends.
Haven Conference 2012

The conference is about 20 minutes from my doorstep, and I will be hosting the lovely and talented Cassie from Primitive and Proper.  So excited to meet her!

If you are going please leave me a comment, I would love to meet you.

I look forward to meeting all the lovely ladies who put this together, sounds like it's going to be a wonderful time. 

And so this post isn't totally without pictures...
Here are a couple pics from our beach trip a week ago.







3 comments:

  1. Great photos Kathleen! Your girls are darling and you are beautiful! Love the photo with the bike. You look well rested and happy! Have fun with Cassie and the Haven conference! I am disappointed I wasn't able to get a ticket. I look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you today at Haven. Wanted to stop by and say hello! Your little girl is precious! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are so adorable! and these pictures are fabulous- love the one of you with the bike!
    thank you again for EVERYTHING!!!!!! your family is so warm and you are all so funny- i had a blast and felt like i fit right in! can't wait to see you again, though maybe not at a conference. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment