B&A Friday

This week during my perusing of Pinterest, I came across this amazing roadside rescue.  This dresser was refinished by Karin over at Art is Beauty.  She found this piece on the side of the road and decided it was perfect for an auction, at a Nature Center, in Michigan.  By the way, she gave me permission to feature it :)

I really love featuring unique before and afters to share with you.  If you have a before/after to share that is unique and beautiful, please send it along and I will consider sharing it here on B&A Friday.
betweenblueandyellow@yahoo.com

On with the show~

Here is the dresser before
 

 

Here's a little peek on how she did it

 
For the full tutorial head on over and check it out,
Have a great weekend!  We will be celebrating two birthdays and Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment